PB Ross Ltd is pleased to announce that we are now installing solar panels to domestic, commercial, and industrial sites. In addition to being good for the environment, here are some other benefits of switching to solar power:
1. Solar panels are cost efficient and save you money on electricity. Once installed, you won’t have to pay monthly electricity bills, giving you more cash to spend elsewhere. Not only that, but the UK government currently offers subsidies to homes using solar power, helping you cover the cost of switching from a traditional electricity supply.
2. Solar panels require little maintenance, which means your electricity supply is reliable and secure. Panels are durable and most are guaranteed for at least 25 years, although they usually last much longer than that.
3. Solar panels are unobtrusive since they are usually placed on the roof of a building. They are also completely silent, which means you don’t have to worry about white noise or loud motors.
4. Under the government’s Feed-in-Tariff Scheme, any electricity that you produce but don’t use can be sold to energy suppliers for up to £900 a year.
5. Solar energy is sustainable and renewable, which means you’ll never run out. And since you’ll be independent from public utility providers, you won’t have to worry about rising prices or seasonal costs.
Solar panels are gaining more and more popularity as people begin to realise that they are a reliable source of electricity that helps reduce carbon emissions and save money. To find out more about solar energy contact our team of electrical engineers today.